Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good Girl - Well, Mostly Good Girl - 04/06/2011

I was a mostly good girl today.
I did not mess my crate.
I did not whine or cry.
I played ball with Mommy. It was fun.

And, I behaved. Well, sort of. I just can't help it. I want to play with the kitties so much. They keep running from me. Momo, my little bubba kitty, keeps hiding from me. He hid under a blanket in Mommy's lap, but I found him. I tried to catch Cheyenne, and she ran to Mommy's lap - and that's where I found Momo - I tried to kiss them, but they ran off.

Bummer.

Mommy just laughs. She said that Daisy loved kitties too. I bet Daisy is playing with kitties in Heaven right now and they don't run off.

Other than that, I did very well. I ate all my supper and slept all night right next to Mommy.

Mommy said when she adopted me, the rescue people gave her a big bag of dog food that has Daisy's picture on it. She said that Daisy is taking care of us. She's our guardian angel. Here's a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment