Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My First Hike - Rabbit Mountain, Colorado - Sunday 03/27/2011

I had a great time with my new Mommy today - we went to Rabbit Mountain and hiked. There were lots of prairie dogs and they made funny squeaky sounds. There were really big rocks and dirt for me to play in. I ran very hard on the trail. I was so excited to see all the other dogs there too. I stopped to say hi to everyone.

Mommy was great - she gave me lots of water to drink and even turned on the air conditioner in the truck to cool me off on the way home.

We stopped by Sonic to get a treat - Daisy whispered to me that Mommy used to stop here and get her some cheese tater tots and to give them a try - she was right! YUMMY!

Colorado sure is fun! I can't wait to see what we are going to do next weekend!

Here are a few pics of me at Rabbit Mountain:



No comments:

Post a Comment