Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Monday, August 29, 2011

I got a new training collar and new doggie school

AND I DON'T LIKE IT (yet) - well, I am getting used to it. Mommy got a "Holt" training collar for me - because I still pull too much and it hurts her hands (arthritis) - it will take some time getting used to the thing around my snout - but as long as I can walk with Mommy, I guess it will be okay.

Mommy also found a new doggie training school for me - one that has a lot of fun things to do and doggies to play with - we haven't started yet - but will be soon.

Here's the link to the new school I will be going to with Mommy:

Two Bears Doggie School

Mommy says that they use the same training methods that Daisy had many years ago - if it's good enough for Daisy, it's good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment