Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Monday, October 24, 2011

I WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DOGGIE BED...

Saturday was not a good day for me (Oct 23, 2011)

Mommy wanted to clean house, do things like that, and it made me nervous. I don't know why. When she sits still and I can sit next to her, I am okay. But when she moves around a lot, it makes me nervous and I start to cry and whine and sometimes pee and poop on the floor. I know it gets on Mommy's nerves. I don't mean to do it.

Mommy thinks it has something to do with the people that owned me first - like PTSD (don't ask me - I have no idea what that means) - she said I might be afraid she will abandon me or something. I don't really remember that, but she said it must be in my "subconscious" - don't know what that is either.

I was much better Sunday - we went for a walk and I gave Mommy loves of doggie kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment