Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DOGGIE SCHOOL UPDATE - 05/10/2011

ALMOST DONE!

One more class and I graduate from beginner and will start intermediate school! This will be good for Mommy and me, and we will be able to do more things together. I know Mommy loves me, and I love her too. I want to be a good doggie.

Let's see, I learned how to obey some commands like "sit" "stay" "down" "shake" [Mommy made that one up for me], "come" "leave it" and "drop it"

In the intermediate class, I will learn more things like how to walk by Mommy's side and not run off - she REALLY wants me to learn that one!

I had a "blow-out" in my crate yesterday - something I ate upset my tummy. I was afraid Mommy would be mad at me for messing in my crate and I cried, but she wasn't mad. She gave me a nice bath and rubbed my tummy for me. She's such a good mommy. I don't remember what I ate, but I hope I don't do that again!

Here's a pic of me after my blow-out bath - I am all wet and sad because my tummy hurt {MENTAL NOTE - DON'T EAT THAT AGAIN}


NOW here I am with a happy face!

No comments:

Post a Comment