Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Thursday, May 19, 2011

OH, BOY, UPSET TUMMY AGAIN

Ate something I shouldn't have again - gave me a tummy ache - Mommy didn't feel so well after she cleaned up my messy crate, either. AND, I cried a lot last night because my tummy really hurt - Mommy didn't get much sleep and she has dark circles under her eyes today.

Guess it's part of learning to be a "big doggie" - I'm still a puppy, although I my one year birthday is coming up. My body is still a baby, but my mind wants to be a BIG DOGGIE.

On a GOOD NOTE - I graduate from basic obedience school this Sunday (May 22) and will start intermediate school soon. Hopefully, I will learn more about how to "not" eat things off the ground soon. I am getting better at walking with Mommy - she's very happy about that!

My bubba cat, Momo, went to live with Mommy's niece - he's getting older and likes to be by himself alot - at least he's not far away, so we can come visit.

My sissy cat, Cheyenne, is still here and she's getting used to me. Sometimes She will touch my nose and other times we will sit by each other. I am glad she likes me. We even watch TV together sometimes (even though I don't really understand what's going on, it's fun to watch all the colors)

Till next time, have a nice doggie day!

here's a pic of me, Cheyenne and my bff Shugga watching TV

No comments:

Post a Comment