Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

GET "CHIPPED" BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

March 7, 2012

GET "CHIPPED" BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Today, Mommy is so thankful that I got "chipped", that is, microchipped, before she adopted me. I was playing in my new back yard yesterday, when I saw something I wanted to play with (I think it was a squirrel, but I'm not sure) - anyway, I jumped the fence and started running and playing and got lost - my Mommy was at work, so she couldn't help me - however, a very nice stranger saw me and caught me - then, he called the Animal Control people to help me find my Mommy - they took me to a very nice place called the "Longmont Humane Society" and they scanned my chip and called my Mommy right away!

My Mommy would be lost without me - she is very thankful that I did not get run over by a car and that I did not get lost forever. Be sure to tell your Mommy to get you "chipped" so you can be found if you ever get lost.

Oh, by the way, I now have to be on a very long lead outside when Mommy isn't around - she wants me to be safe so we can cuddle when she gets home from work. That's okay with me - I don't want to get lost anymore either.

No comments:

Post a Comment