Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

IT'S FINALLY HERE - I GOT MY BIG SURPRISE!

January 27, 2012

IT'S FINALLY HERE - I GOT MY BIG SURPRISE!

Well, first, Mommy took me and my sister Cheyenne to the Petsmart Grooming for a full day of beautify spa - I got my nails done and I got FURMINATED!

Then, Mommy picked us up, and took us to our new home! Yes, Mommy bought us a new home with a BIG BACK YARD just for me to play in! And, I really, really love it! I have plenty of room, my own dog igloo to stay in when I am tired outside, and a great big cottonwood tree that has squirrels in it. They are my new friends now. I chase them all over the yard.

I also got another big surprise - a GREAT BIG MEATY BONE! My big bubba Tony gave it to me when we got to the new house. I also got a new doggie mattress to sleep on Mommy's bed. My sister cat, Cheyenne, loves the new home too. By the way, we get along much better now that we have more room. We both sleep with Mommy.

I LOVE MY NEW HOME! I LOVE MY NEW BONE! I LOVE MY MOMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment