Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 - OH HAPPY DOGGIE DAY!

HAPPY VETERANS DAY EVERYONE! I don't really know what a Veteran is, but Mommy says it's a special day to remember those to fight to protect us - and she took a day off to be with me!

First we went to Sonic and I got cheese tater tots (my very favorite treat) - then, we went to the mountains to Estes Park to an awesome doggie park and I got to run and made some new friends - then we drove around Rocky Mountain National Park - and I got to play in the snow at Sprague Lake!

OH HAPPY DOGGIE DAY - IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, especially with my Mommy!

THANK YOU VETERANS FOR PROTECTING MY MOMMY AND ME SO WE CAN GO PLAY IN THE SNOW!


HERE'S A SHORT VIDEO OF ME PLAYING WITH MY NEW FRIENDS:


HERE'S A SHORT VIDEO OF ME PLAYING IN THE SNOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment