Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ANYA THE PILLOW PET!

11/22/2011

ANYA THE "PILLOW PET"

Mommy said I have been very good at learning to be house-broken - she now lets me sleep with her on her big king-size bed - she said there's plenty of room for both of us. I have been sleeping outside my crate for 3 nights now and so far, no accidents. As long as I don't have an accident, I can stay out of my crate at night. I have been very still and quiet and let Mommy get her beauty sleep. Sometimes I will put my paw on her or scoot up next to her, but mostly, I stay at the foot of the bed - I like to have my own girly space too!

When she gets up in the morning to get ready for work, I just lay on the bed and watch her - then I give her lots of doggie kisses before she leaves.

Mommy said I am now her "PILLOW PET" - WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment