Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

THERE'S A DAISY IN MY SHADOW!

11/29/2011
written by Janet Marston-McGregor
from the eyes of Anya, the Siberian Husky

THERE'S A DAISY IN MY SHADOW

One day when we were walking, My Mommy said to me.
There's a Daisy in your shadow - Look - can you see?

I looked and saw my shadow and said - What do you mean?
All I see is you, Mommy, walking here with me.

She said, I had another dog who passed years ago,
She was my Daisy - I really loved her so
.

There were times before you came, when I knew she was near
And when she picked you out for me - all became so clear.

Daisy is an angel now, sent from up above
She is in your shadow - sending us her love.


I looked again and YES - I could clearly see
There's a Daisy in my shadow - watching my Mommy and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment