Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Monday, January 23, 2012

3 MORE DAYS!!!

January 23, 2012

Mommy said I will get a big surprise in 3 days!
Oh boy, oh boy - I can't wait!
I can't count either - but I still can't wait!

I know something is going on because Mommy and my big bubba Tony have been putting a lot of stuff in boxes and there are lots of boxes all over the house - it kinda makes me nervous, but Mommy gives me lots of hugs and kisses and doggie treats, so I am not too nervous (I think). My big sister cat (Cheyenne) LOVES the boxes - she jumps all over them and hides in them sometimes.

Hmmmm - I wonder what's my big surprise in 3 days - does it have to do with the boxes? I hope it's a bone or a toy or something - but I don't care - I know I will love it. Mommy always gives me good surprises.

On another note - Mommy got me a brand new crate/bed and I really love it - I was growing out of my other one - this one has LOTS of room - and it has a nice pillow for me to sleep on too - Mommy said, even though I can stay out of my crate more, I still need my own "girly" space sometimes, just like she has.

Here's a few pics of the boxes - WOW - lots of boxes! I wonder if my big surprise is in one of those boxes?

1 comment: