Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ANYA'S BEING A GOOD GIRL NOW!

January 10, 2012

I am learning to be such a good girl! Mommy is training me to be out of my crate and sometimes off-leash - and I did a great job last night!

Mommy keeps me in the kitchen at night with a long lead (not in the crate anymore) so I can play with my toys and get food and water - that way, if I have an accident, it's easier to clean up - however, I got loose last night (not sure how), and I did not bother Mommy or get into anything at all! I stayed in the kitchen and living room area, did not potty on anything, and when she got ready for work this morning, I was by the front door ready to give her a big doggie kiss!

She is soooooooo proud of me and gave me lots of extra hugs!

P.S.
Mommy said she has a big surprise for me soon - and I can't wait to find out what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment