Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Monday, April 11, 2011

Doggie Kindergarten - Week 2 - 04/10/2011

BOW-WOW-WOW!

Had lots of fun in Doggie Kindergarten this week - showed my teacher how good I am at "sit" and "shake" - now I am learning "down" (for lay down) and "stand". I got to see my doggie friends.

Mommy took me to get cheese tater tots afterwards - that's my favorite part!

After we got home, we were both pooped and took a nap. Then, we worked on our homework and I was very good and behaved. I am learning how to let her lead me on the leash and not pull. Also, I really like the "down" command - because I get a tummy rub when I do it right! I let Mommy brush me good. I still want to play with the kitties, but am trying to stay away.

Won't be long I will be able to go camping with Mommy and my big brothers Jake and Tony and my best friend, Shugga. We are going to have LOTS of fun!

The day before school (Saturday) - we went for a long drive with Jake and Shugga (my doggie buddy) to look at houses - Mommy wants to find us a new home with a bigger yard so I can run and play. I don't have much yard now.

My Mommy sure loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment