Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No More Kitty Food! 04/05/2011

I really missed Mommy today while she was at work. When she got home from work, I stayed right by her side and gave her lots of hugs and kisses. I was a little fussy, because my tummy was upset. I guess it was because I got into the kitty food without Mommy looking. It gave me the runny poop.

I want so very much to play with the kitties - but Mommy keeps saying "No Kitty" - they need to take their time to get to know me better - I am so much bigger than they are that they are afraid of me - don't they know I just want to play?

Other than that, I was a good girl today. No accidents in the house. But I did whine when Mommy tried to put me to bed. She finally realized I was trying to tell her that I need to poop again and took me outside to go to the bathroom - Then she hugged me and let me sleep close to her all night.

That kitty food sure tasted good - but made my tummy hurt!
I will try very hard not to eat the kitty food again (but no promises).

Here's a picture of my new adopted kitty brother and sister - Momo is the boy short haired kitty - Cheyenne is the girl long-hair kitty - they sure are cute - just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment