Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I AM SO PROUD OF ME! 04/04/2011

I was a very good girl today.

I didn't mess my crate.

I didn't mess in the house.

I behaved when I went to walk with Mommy and she took me to the pond. I love to walk by the pond so I can look at all the birds and ducks and geese.

Mommy gives me LOTS of hugs and kisses and treats when I behave, so I try very hard to please her.

I am doing well with my school homework, too. This week, I have to obey the silent "sit" command.

I did whine a little when I wanted to play with the kitties, but Mommy said I couldn't. They still need some time to get used to me.

HOWEVER, I went straight to bed at bedtime and did not whine or cry.

Today was a very happy doggie day!

THIS IS ME SAYING "I WUV YOU" TO MOMMY:

No comments:

Post a Comment