Anya the Siberian Husky

Anya the Siberian Husky

Monday, April 4, 2011

Doggie Kindergarten - Week One - 04/03/2011

BOW-WOW - had fun today at my first day of Doggie School - my teacher is very nice and gives me treats. I made new doggie friends. The best part is I get to spend special time with Mommy.

Here are some pics:

My Teacher, Leslie


My new friends



OH - and here's the park we went to on Saturday, 04/02/2011 - we stayed close to home today:

I really like this pond that's by our house - lots of ducks, geese, trees, and other birds - we even saw a Great Blue Heron!



Look at the Geese - they sure like to HONK!

There's a Great Blue Heron across this pond on a rock - hard to see - but I SAW IT!

Lots of birds in this tree - I was very curious about them - they make funny noises

No comments:

Post a Comment